Movie Maker images from camera were high resolution but ar..

May 19, 2005 2:11:01 AM

When making a video of a recent trip - the pics i am using are very blury
when playing back on my monitor any suggestions
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 1:51:01 PM

Several things.
Many editing apps, inc MM only show low resolution previews.
Video is interlaced to be shown on tv's so never looks quite as good on a
pc monitor.
You captured as a lower resolution format, like wmv, instead of dv-avi.
If these are stills it may be the apsect ration size needs changing, use a
4.3 size, like 640x480.
If they are stills, use a stills slkide show editor like photostory free
from MS for best results, rather than a movie editor like MM.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

!