Movie Maker images from camera were high resolution but ar..

When making a video of a recent trip - the pics i am using are very blury
when playing back on my monitor any suggestions

Several things.
Many editing apps, inc MM only show low resolution previews.
Video is interlaced to be shown on tv's so never looks quite as good on a
pc monitor.
You captured as a lower resolution format, like wmv, instead of dv-avi.
If these are stills it may be the apsect ration size needs changing, use a
4.3 size, like 640x480.
If they are stills, use a stills slkide show editor like photostory free
from MS for best results, rather than a movie editor like MM.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media