VIVO capture on a geforce 6800GT

Hi.
Does anyone know if the GeForce 6800GT 256mb DDR3 Dual DVI TV PCI-E has VIVO
feature, to capture video, or is it a different model?

I have a VIVO port but when i try to install the capture drivers it says
Problem installing this hardware. nVidia WDM video capture (universal)
This device cannot start (code 10)

Does this mean that i cannot capture video, or do i need diferent drivers?
When i open a capturing programme it says that i do not have a capture
device but i guess it would say that as i cannot get the software to work.
Any help would be great
Thanks

Thermaltake Xaser3
OCZ Powerstream 550W
MSI K8N Diamond Neo4
3200 Winchester cpu
GeForce 6800GT 256mb
1024mb TwinX 4000pro
2 maxtor SATA
1 Maxtor ATA
XP pro SP2
4 answers Last reply
More about vivo capture geforce 6800gt

    There are certainly no GeForce 6800 AGP cards which support VIVO, I'm not
    sure about PCI-E. What is the manufacturer of the card in question.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    > Does anyone know if the GeForce 6800GT 256mb DDR3 Dual DVI TV PCI-E has
    > VIVO
    > feature, to capture video, or is it a different model?
    >
    > I have a VIVO port but when i try to install the capture drivers it says
    > Problem installing this hardware. nVidia WDM video capture (universal)
    > This device cannot start (code 10)
    >
    > Does this mean that i cannot capture video, or do i need diferent drivers?
    > When i open a capturing programme it says that i do not have a capture
    > device but i guess it would say that as i cannot get the software to work.
    > Any help would be great
    > Thanks

    > Thermaltake Xaser3
    > OCZ Powerstream 550W
    > MSI K8N Diamond Neo4
    > 3200 Winchester cpu
    > GeForce 6800GT 256mb
    > 1024mb TwinX 4000pro
    > 2 maxtor SATA
    > 1 Maxtor ATA
    > XP pro SP2

    Hi.
    it is an XFX GeForce Nvidia card. looking at other cards etc i think it is
    just a tv out .

    http://www.xfxforce.com/web/home.jspa?set_locale=en_GB

    this is the main site but i cannot find any more details on VIVI.

    Thanks for your help
    Phill

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > There are certainly no GeForce 6800 AGP cards which support VIVO, I'm not
    > sure about PCI-E. What is the manufacturer of the card in question.
    > --
    > Cari
    > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >
    > "Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi.
    > > Does anyone know if the GeForce 6800GT 256mb DDR3 Dual DVI TV PCI-E has
    > > VIVO
    > > feature, to capture video, or is it a different model?
    > >
    > > I have a VIVO port but when i try to install the capture drivers it says
    > > Problem installing this hardware. nVidia WDM video capture (universal)
    > > This device cannot start (code 10)
    > >
    > > Does this mean that i cannot capture video, or do i need diferent drivers?
    > > When i open a capturing programme it says that i do not have a capture
    > > device but i guess it would say that as i cannot get the software to work.
    > > Any help would be great
    > > Thanks

    > > Thermaltake Xaser3
    > > OCZ Powerstream 550W
    > > MSI K8N Diamond Neo4
    > > 3200 Winchester cpu
    > > GeForce 6800GT 256mb
    > > 1024mb TwinX 4000pro
    > > 2 maxtor SATA
    > > 1 Maxtor ATA
    > > XP pro SP2

    I think you'll have to purchase a separate analog capture card. Closest I
    can find is an MSI GeForce 6600 card which has VIVO. Can't see any 6800
    cards with VIVO and none at all in the GT range whether 6600 or 6800.
    --

    > Hi.
    > it is an XFX GeForce Nvidia card. looking at other cards etc i think it
    > is
    > just a tv out .
    >
    > http://www.xfxforce.com/web/home.jspa?set_locale=en_GB
    >
    > this is the main site but i cannot find any more details on VIVI.
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    > Phill
    >
    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> There are certainly no GeForce 6800 AGP cards which support VIVO, I'm not
    >> sure about PCI-E. What is the manufacturer of the card in question.
    >> --
    >> Cari
    >> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >>
    >> "Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hi.
    >> > Does anyone know if the GeForce 6800GT 256mb DDR3 Dual DVI TV PCI-E has
    >> > VIVO
    >> > feature, to capture video, or is it a different model?
    >> >
    >> > I have a VIVO port but when i try to install the capture drivers it
    >> > says
    >> > Problem installing this hardware. nVidia WDM video capture (universal)
    >> > This device cannot start (code 10)
    >> >
    >> > Does this mean that i cannot capture video, or do i need diferent
    >> > drivers?
    >> > When i open a capturing programme it says that i do not have a capture
    >> > device but i guess it would say that as i cannot get the software to
    >> > work.
    >> > Any help would be great
    >> > Thanks
    >> >

    >> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >> > Thermaltake Xaser3
    >> > OCZ Powerstream 550W
    >> > MSI K8N Diamond Neo4
    >> > 3200 Winchester cpu
    >> > GeForce 6800GT 256mb
    >> > 1024mb TwinX 4000pro
    >> > 2 maxtor SATA
    >> > 1 Maxtor ATA
    >> > XP pro SP2

    Ok thanks.
    Thank you for sending your time looking through the links.
    Real nice of you.
    Cheers
    Phill

Video Geforce Windows XP