Looking for standalone capture software to use with Pinnac..

I am interested in finding capture software I can use with Pinnacle Studio 9.

All efforts to solve S9's dropped frames problem have been futile.

Has anyone found a capture program that works with Pinnacle Studio?

Thanks for your help!

Jim

In news:victor voul <mouln@yahoo.com> typed:
> I am interested in finding capture software I can use with Pinnacle
> Studio 9.
>
> All efforts to solve S9's dropped frames problem have been futile.
>
> Has anyone found a capture program that works with Pinnacle Studio?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Jim

Not sure what you mean by "works with Pinnacle Studio". Scenalyzer will
capture your dv tape for you, split them unto clips according to
parameter that you set from timecode. What program you use after to
edit thoses clips is up to you.

--
www.odysea.ca