Movie Maker 2 Captions

Hi,
I am making a project for school and I need captions on the bottom of the
screen. Is Movie Maker capable of doing this?

Thanks,
Neill

Neill:

I bumbled into on-screen titles my first time out in editing with MM last
week. Go to Tools>titles and Credits>Insert Title into selected Clip.

Let me know what happens.

Roonz

"Neill" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am making a project for school and I need captions on the bottom of the
> screen. Is Movie Maker capable of doing this?
>
> Thanks,
> Neill

Yes, theirs a subtitle option.
W.D.