alex

Hi!
I'm from Spain, and my english is...jeje
Do you know any program for edit video? i've a video of 703 MB and i want to
cut it, i want a video of 700MB....ok?
Thanks!
àlex

Windows Movie Maker can do that. When you save the movie, you can select
the target file size you want it to be saved at. If you're wanting to put
it on a 700MB CD I would save it at about 675MB not 700. You need some room
for error. It won't save exactly to 675 but pretty close. So if you saved
it at 700, it might go over and little and then won't fit on the disk.
W.D.