Software for reducing the file size of video

Hi there

I'm having problems with both VirtualDub and EO Video. Are there any
other softwares recommended for this?

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004, CM <chris.geller@angelfire.com> wrote:
>I'm having problems with both VirtualDub and EO Video. Are there any
>other softwares recommended for this?

Tutorials and software reviews at http://www.videohelp.com/

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:10:21 -0700, John Thomas Smith
<jtsmith@pacifier.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Jun 2004, CM <chris.geller@angelfire.com> wrote:
>>I'm having problems with both VirtualDub and EO Video. Are there any
>>other softwares recommended for this?
>
>Tutorials and software reviews at http://www.videohelp.com/
>

>John Thomas Smith
>http://www.direct2usales.com
>http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Haven't been able to find much on that site. I need a program for
batch reducing several files. Not VD or EO