Video not playing

I have a DVD that will not play on Windows Media Player. Get error message
Error ID = 0xC00D116A, Condition ID = 0x00000000
Is there any way of getting Windows Media Player to play this, or is another
program required?
Jorgehou

You need DVD codecs to play a DVD. Usually you'll have PowerDVD or WinDVD
installed on your PC when you get it.

If you need to purchase the right software, www.intervideo.com and/or
www.gocyberlink.com
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Jorgehou" <Jorgehou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a DVD that will not play on Windows Media Player. Get error message
> Error ID = 0xC00D116A, Condition ID = 0x00000000
> Is there any way of getting Windows Media Player to play this, or is
> another
> program required?
> Jorgehou

phoenix

I can't play ANY video format except .avi files in Media Player, Winamp ect.
Can only play .wmv files ect. in movie maker. Any ideas?
Have all codecs needed, but videos don't show up.