Can Xp display more detalis about video files?

When I click on explorer in Windows XP & look at files I find that video
files are just listed as video files. Can you get it to be more specific &
automatically display AVI, MPEG2 etc.?

--
Thanks in advance

Right-click>>Properties.

Only works on some .AVI files, and ONLY
if you have the CODEC installed to view them.

Otherwise, mostly blank info.

Doesn't work on MPEG files of any kind.

"Videot" <videot@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> When I click on explorer in Windows XP & look at files I find that video
> files are just listed as video files. Can you get it to be more specific
> &
> automatically display AVI, MPEG2 etc.?
>
> --
> Thanks in advance

Rio

> When I click on explorer in Windows XP & look at files I find that video
> files are just listed as video files. Can you get it to be more specific
&
> automatically display AVI, MPEG2 etc.?

Try "G-Spot", it is a free software that "analyzes" a video and tell you
everything about it... it's quite small and doesn't need any installation...

--
rIO.sK
www.officineitalia.it

TRENDING THREADS