Any Free Teleprompter Software Out there?

Anyone know of any free teleprompter software or tricks that do the same
thing?

Marvel
15 answers Last reply
More about free teleprompter software there

    "Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know of any free teleprompter software or tricks that do the same
    > thing?
    >
    > Marvel

    TROLL ALERT!. This guy has asked this question over the last couple of days
    and received several answers, all of which could be uncovered by a simple
    Google search. Save your time.

    Steve King

    Steve King wrote:

    > "Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Anyone know of any free teleprompter software or tricks that do the same
    >>thing?
    >>
    >>Marvel
    >

    > TROLL ALERT!. This guy has asked this question over the last couple of days
    > and received several answers, all of which could be uncovered by a simple
    > Google search. Save your time.
    >
    > Steve King

    Wait a minute, if you're going to accuse me of being a troll, tell
    people what you believe my sinister motives are; either that, or you're
    just trying to censor me.

    I want free teleprompter software. I posted this question in
    rec.arts.video. Now I'm posting it here. I got several answers and
    researched each. Today, in this thread, I got an answer that is probably
    better than all of them -- now, tell us why this makes me a troll.

    The truth of the matter is, you don't like me and you want to destroy my
    thread. If this isn't the truth why not provide the readers with cites
    showing evidence of what you're accusing me of?

    Finally, there might be others who could benefit from this thread but
    now may not be able to do so because of your efforts to destroy it.

    Why are you doing this?

    marvel

    > Steve King wrote:
    >
    > > "Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Anyone know of any free teleprompter software or tricks that do the same
    > >>thing?
    > >>
    > >>Marvel
    > >

    > > TROLL ALERT!. This guy has asked this question over the last couple of
    days
    > > and received several answers, all of which could be uncovered by a
    simple
    > > Google search. Save your time.
    > >
    > > Steve King
    > >

    > Wait a minute, if you're going to accuse me of being a troll, tell
    > people what you believe my sinister motives are; either that, or you're
    > just trying to censor me.
    >
    > I want free teleprompter software. I posted this question in
    > rec.arts.video. Now I'm posting it here. I got several answers and
    > researched each. Today, in this thread, I got an answer that is probably
    > better than all of them -- now, tell us why this makes me a troll.
    >
    > The truth of the matter is, you don't like me and you want to destroy my
    > thread.

    Yup. You got it. Your early reply to an initial poster showed that you are
    a snippy, whiney, lazy, "prick", as another poster named you. You've been
    reposting the same message for several days. You have given no indication
    that you've tried to do any research for yourself. Now, you've got members
    of the newsgroup going to Google to look up obvious stuff for you, i.e.,
    "http://www.freeteleprompter.com". I mean, how hard can that be to find.
    As far as helping others, you are also delusionary, whoever you are behind
    your cutsie name, Professor Marvel. You are a marvel, all right.

    Steve King

    "Steve King" <steve@REMOVETHISSPAMBLOCKsteveking.net> wrote in message
    > Yup. You got it.

    Except that makes you the troll.

    Steve King wrote:

    > "Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Steve King wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message

    >>>TROLL ALERT!. This guy has asked this question over the last couple of
    >
    > days
    >
    >>>and received several answers, all of which could be uncovered by a
    >
    > simple
    >
    >>>Google search. Save your time.
    >>>
    >>>Steve King
    >>>

    >>Wait a minute, if you're going to accuse me of being a troll, tell
    >>people what you believe my sinister motives are; either that, or you're
    >>just trying to censor me.
    >>
    >>I want free teleprompter software. I posted this question in
    >>rec.arts.video. Now I'm posting it here. I got several answers and
    >>researched each. Today, in this thread, I got an answer that is probably
    >>better than all of them -- now, tell us why this makes me a troll.
    >>
    >>The truth of the matter is, you don't like me and you want to destroy my
    >>thread.
    >

    > Yup. You got it. Your early reply to an initial poster showed that you are
    > a snippy, whiney, lazy, "prick", as another poster named you. You've been
    > reposting the same message for several days. You have given no indication
    > that you've tried to do any research for yourself. Now, you've got members
    > of the newsgroup going to Google to look up obvious stuff for you, i.e.,
    > "http://www.freeteleprompter.com". I mean, how hard can that be to find.
    > As far as helping others, you are also delusionary, whoever you are behind
    > your cutsie name, Professor Marvel. You are a marvel, all right.
    >
    > Steve King

    You ought parse your logic before posting it. Asking the same question
    in two different newsgroups is not "trolling," not even close. And
    accusing someone who does it of trying to get "others to do research for
    you" borders on schizophrenia.

    Get a grip, man.

    I obviously offended you somewhere along the line and that's
    unfortunate. But following me around and blowing up each thread I start
    is immature.

    Also, no one anywhere has called me a snippy, whiney, lazy prick. That
    too is a figment of your imagination.

    prof marvel

    Damien Smith wrote:
    > http://www.freeteleprompter.com

    Looked at the application and it seems to be one of the best out there.
    The price is right too -- $99. But the web site is so tacky and they're
    not even set-up to accept credit cards. Here's some text from their site:

    Contact
    Links
    Support
    SoftPrompter Free Version
    SoftPrompter Pro 2.0

    SoftPrompter Pro 2.0 is just $99

    It is highly recommended that you download the demo before sending your
    hard-earned money. The reason for this is that there are

    NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

    Each copy of the program is assigned a unique and indentifiable
    encryption code. If you intend on using the program on more than one
    computer, it is nessecary to purchase an additional copy for each
    computer on which the program will be used.

    There's only one method for purchasing SoftPrompter Pro 2.0...

    Send $99 in a Money Order
    (All other forms of payment will be returned.)
    Along with a valid, working e-mail address to:

    B Heck
    26621 Fernwood Rd
    Washington, OK 73093
  8. Quote:

    TROLL ALERT!. This guy has asked this question over the last couple of days
    and received several answers, all of which could be uncovered by a simple
    Google search. Save your time.

    Steve King

    You bulls-eyed the troll, Steve. I'm with you on this one. Check out his posting just 1-day later: "Send $99 in a Money Order " from B Heck. There's your mark.
    Notice the posting asking you mail in $99 w/ no refunds. As a conversion marketer, I know that Marvel didn't receive one single sale from his forum spam.

    Anyway, I wrote a free teleprompter script and it's all web-based. http://instant-teleprompter.com

    It's free, no ads, ridiculously simple. and there is no download or software required. It uses a webpage to dynamically create an instant, free teleprompter. There are no word limits, no memberships required, no signup even. It's just a free, web-based tool.

    It's tableless and should fix any screen resolution, screen size perfectly (although I am still maximizing the available space).

    Note to marvel: never piss off developers
  9. ScriptKitty -

    I just wanted to say THANKS! your Instant-Teleprompter is freaking awesome!
    works like a charm TWO times over!

    I am not a programmer but I have a need for this. Is there some way that I can set this up
    so I can use it directly on my computer and not be required to go online.

    Do you think you could help me with this? or am I just having pipe dreams...

    I may not be a programmer, however I am somewhat tech savvy, I would like to have your permission to use for personal in this situation.
  10. Jeff Paige said:
    ScriptKitty -

    I just wanted to say THANKS! your Instant-Teleprompter is freaking awesome!
    works like a charm TWO times over!

    I am not a programmer but I have a need for this. Is there some way that I can set this up
    so I can use it directly on my computer and not be required to go online.

    Do you think you could help me with this? or am I just having pipe dreams...

    I may not be a programmer, however I am somewhat tech savvy, I would like to have your permission to use for personal in this situation.

    Hey, thanks for the kudos on my free online teleprompter! I wish I could give you the code except it uses HTML to render the prompter and you would need a webserver installed on your computer to run it. I am afraid online is all there is...
  11. ScriptKitty said:
    Hey, thanks for the kudos on my free online teleprompter! I wish I could give you the code except it uses HTML to render the prompter and you would need a webserver installed on your computer to run it. I am afraid online is all there is...

    My laptop is a pretty stout rig... I can run a webserver on it. just gotta install something, no problem.
    (webserver installed in anticipation of your kindness...) :D
  12. Check out www.easyprompter.com - beats the pants off any of the other web-based teleprompters and has a portable version that lets you use it without an internet connection
  13. Just wanted to add that EasyPrompter.com now supports mirrored text! enjoy
  14. Thank you for making this available.
    Just a question: would it be possible to enable some minimal html in this, or even merely a Right-to-Left option.
    I ask 'cos I need to use it in Hebrew and Arabic.
    Alceste

    Anyway, I wrote a free teleprompter script and it's all web-based. http://instant-teleprompter.com

    It's free, no ads, ridiculously simple. and there is no download or software required. It uses a webpage to dynamically create an instant, free teleprompter. There are no word limits, no memberships required, no signup even. It's just a free, web-based tool.

    It's tableless and should fix any screen resolution, screen size perfectly (although I am still maximizing the available space).

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Software Graphics Product