I have a couple of MPEG files that are not played properly by WMP10 (it
shows the "error downloading codec" message). I have configured WMP10 to
download codes automatically, and for most cases this works fine, but not
for all cases.

I have run GSpot on these problem MPEGs and GSpot renders them successfully
and does not report any problems. How can I know which codecs are missing
and how do I get/install them?

If they are MPEG2 files, you need DVD decoders installed.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

> If they are MPEG2 files, you need DVD decoders installed.

Yes, that turned out to be the problem. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS