WinXP Media Center 2005

David

I cannot watch TV I have a WinTV 150 card installed, Media Center sees the
card during the setup, when I try to watch I get error Video deocder missing
or not installed, I have followed all available information, how do I get
this to work?

Thanks,

David

What DVD decoder do you have installed? MCE will not work without one.
WinDVD, PowerDVD, nVidia DVD?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

>I cannot watch TV I have a WinTV 150 card installed, Media Center sees the
> card during the setup, when I try to watch I get error Video deocder
> missing
> or not installed, I have followed all available information, how do I get
> this to work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

TRENDING THREADS