Every time i use my webcam on msn, my pc crashes!

June 4, 2005 9:56:02 AM

Every time i use my webcam on Msn Messenger, to talk to other people, the
entire computer freezes. This has happened six times in a row, and its not
helping my pc. I am using a quickcam messenger webcam. Anyone know how to fix
it? Please give me an answer as soon as possible. Thanks
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 8:04:11 PM

Have you checked it's compatible with your pc? loaded any updates to
drivers?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media