Every time i use my webcam on msn, my pc crashes!

Every time i use my webcam on Msn Messenger, to talk to other people, the
entire computer freezes. This has happened six times in a row, and its not
helping my pc. I am using a quickcam messenger webcam. Anyone know how to fix
it? Please give me an answer as soon as possible. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about every time webcam crashes

    Have you checked it's compatible with your pc? loaded any updates to
    drivers?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Green Eyes" <GreenEyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Every time i use my webcam on Msn Messenger, to talk to other people, the
    > entire computer freezes. This has happened six times in a row, and its not
    > helping my pc. I am using a quickcam messenger webcam. Anyone know how to
    > fix
    > it? Please give me an answer as soon as possible. Thanks

Video Webcams Windows XP