Every time i use my webcam on msn, my pc crashes!

Every time i use my webcam on Msn Messenger, to talk to other people, the
entire computer freezes. This has happened six times in a row, and its not
helping my pc. I am using a quickcam messenger webcam. Anyone know how to fix
it? Please give me an answer as soon as possible. Thanks

Have you checked it's compatible with your pc? loaded any updates to
drivers?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media