I am trying to create a slideshow presentation with a loop so it will run
continually but I can't seem to find out if that is possible with Movie Maker
2.1.

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

jaxson wrote:
> I am trying to create a slideshow presentation with a loop so it will run
> continually but I can't seem to find out if that is possible with Movie Maker
> 2.1.

The looping is done by the Media Player. Press Ctrl-T in Windows Media
Player (or from menu Play->Repeat) while running your movie.

--
Rehan
MS MVP (Digital Media)