I am trying to diable my video card... when I go into BIOS it is
scrambled and l can't read it.

--
skmartin7

What do you expect as an answer? If your BIOS display is scrambled, we
can't read it for you.
You can check online with the manufacturer of your motherboard and see if
they sell the BIOS chips separately. If so, buy one and replace the
existing one, making very sure to follow the directions explicitly.

Bobby

"skmartin7" <skmartin7.1q6wdr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I am trying to diable my video card... when I go into BIOS it is
> scrambled and l can't read it.
>

> --
> skmartin7

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

It may be that the video mode used in BIOS is not compatable with the video
settings, or possibly the mode the monitor was using.
I have observed that some of the flat panel displays need to be turned off
and back on to get them to work in the video mode used by BIOS. Others may
work if you use the built in monitor menu to auto adjust.

Another possibility is to test the 640x480 mode in windows to make sure that
the monitor will display that mode, then do a reboot to BIOS.

"skmartin7" <skmartin7.1q6wdr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I am trying to diable my video card... when I go into BIOS it is
> scrambled and l can't read it.
>

> --
> skmartin7

TRENDING THREADS