To transform Video from PC to TV

I would be thankful if anyone could help me to tell how to transform
video from PC to TV. 8)

Saeed.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Video-transform-PC-TV-ftopict541794.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1707014

I too and trying to do the same thing. I have windows movie maker and other
such software and the files are too large to put onto DVD to play in DVD
player and seem incompatible. I think they need to be Mp11 to play in DVD
but are Vob or Avi at present. I think you need some sort of software such as
sonic to do this. Can anyone help us? Is this correct?

I am also trying to put photo slideshow onto DVD but had the same problem. I
tried various software such as PowerDVD which worked but could not add in
sound. Tried various other software, cannot remember the names , but they
worked on computer but not on t.V.

Would appreciate some help

Caroline

See my response to your other posting.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"caroline" <caroline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I too and trying to do the same thing. I have windows movie maker and other
> such software and the files are too large to put onto DVD to play in DVD
> player and seem incompatible. I think they need to be Mp11 to play in DVD
> but are Vob or Avi at present. I think you need some sort of software such
> as
> sonic to do this. Can anyone help us? Is this correct?
>
> I am also trying to put photo slideshow onto DVD but had the same problem.
> tried various software such as PowerDVD which worked but could not add in
> sound. Tried various other software, cannot remember the names , but they
> worked on computer but not on t.V.
>
> Would appreciate some help
>
> Caroline

Check this: Photo2VCD. It help you creat your own custom photo
slideshows completed with video clips and burn them with its built-in
burning program.
http://www.photo2vcd.com