Converting PAL video to NTSC

I captured video footage using Pinnacle Studio Version 8. NTSC was the
default capture format. When I made the movie, it somehow got converted to
PAL. Now the DVD's that I burn won't show on television because they keep
coming out in PAL. How do I convert video in PAL format back into NTSC????
2 answers Last reply
More about converting video ntsc

    Search Google for PAL to NTSC converters.

    "Judah Ben Hur" <Judah Ben Hur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I captured video footage using Pinnacle Studio Version 8. NTSC was the
    > default capture format. When I made the movie, it somehow got converted
    > PAL. Now the DVD's that I burn won't show on television because they keep
    > coming out in PAL. How do I convert video in PAL format back into
    > NTSC????

    Unless you spend a lot of money on a decent standards convertor it will not
    work properly. Easiest thing to do would be to go back to studio and redo
    the project ensuring you use the proper ntsc project settings.

    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Judah Ben Hur" <Judah Ben Hur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I captured video footage using Pinnacle Studio Version 8. NTSC was the
    > default capture format. When I made the movie, it somehow got converted
    > PAL. Now the DVD's that I burn won't show on television because they keep
    > coming out in PAL. How do I convert video in PAL format back into
    > NTSC????

Video Format Windows XP