combining wmv file parts

I have downloaded some wmv files in three parts. The first one will play but
the others advise an error that windows media player does not support file
type or the files may be part of a group and I may need to find a newsreader
or other program. I cannot import these files into movie maker. What do I do?

Download it again... it seems to be a corrupt file.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"AGZF" <AGZF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have downloaded some wmv files in three parts. The first one will play
>but
> the others advise an error that windows media player does not support file
> type or the files may be part of a group and I may need to find a
> newsreader
> or other program. I cannot import these files into movie maker. What do I
> do?

TRENDING THREADS