HTML FOR VID!!!

how can i get the html for one of my videos???

I have no idea what you actually mean? Exactly what are you trying to do?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> I have no idea what you actually mean? Exactly what are you trying to do?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Sally" <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > how can i get the html for one of my videos???

well i was trying to put a video i made myself on www.myspace.com
the only way it could go on there is to put the html of the video. and if
you or anyone knows of a place to upload your video to and get the html tell
me. please.

Try www.yousendit.com and link the file download from there.

--

> well i was trying to put a video i made myself on www.myspace.com
> the only way it could go on there is to put the html of the video. and if
> you or anyone knows of a place to upload your video to and get the html
> tell
> me. please.

thanks so much!