I use XP. I imported a video of 90 min length onto my computer. When I
imported it into Movie Maker the final quarter skips and the video and audio
are disjointed. I am using a Sony Vaio FS with 512mb ram and 65g HD of which
only 20g is being used. What caused this?

What file type was the video, where did it come from?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"LarryD" <LarryD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I use XP. I imported a video of 90 min length onto my computer. When I
> imported it into Movie Maker the final quarter skips and the video and
> audio
> are disjointed. I am using a Sony Vaio FS with 512mb ram and 65g HD of
> which
> only 20g is being used. What caused this?

I imported it using Windows Movie Maker

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> What file type was the video, where did it come from?
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.myvideoproblems.co.uk
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "LarryD" <LarryD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I use XP. I imported a video of 90 min length onto my computer. When I
> > imported it into Movie Maker the final quarter skips and the video and
> > audio
> > are disjointed. I am using a Sony Vaio FS with 512mb ram and 65g HD of
> > which
> > only 20g is being used. What caused this?

Do you know what file type it is and where it came from? EG a dv-avi file
and from a camcorder connected via firewire, or an avi file downloaded from
the internet etc etc.