Looking for an easy Digital camera system - Kodak Easyshare

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 20, 2004 1:00:07 AM

Looking for an easy Digital camera system for the missus that doesn't
need the use of a PC. Anyone had any experience of this system.

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/68830/art/kodak/easysha...
..html#

Any good prices around - the above is about the best I've found so far.
Any other recommendations of the way to go.

Cheers,
Mike
--
Michael Fairweather
Anonymous

Look at the HP 3.2 megapixel at Staples. It is $80 after rebate. You
can get a 256 SD card for $30 after rebate at the same time. Makes a
nice package.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:00:07 +0000, Michael Fairweather
<Mike@feathers.force9.co.uk> wrote:

>Looking for an easy Digital camera system for the missus that doesn't
>need the use of a PC. Anyone had any experience of this system.
>
>http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/68830/art/kodak/easysha...
>.html#
>
>Any good prices around - the above is about the best I've found so far.
>Any other recommendations of the way to go.
>
>Cheers,
>Mike
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 1:45:14 PM

Hi Mike,

The EasyShare System is great for what you are talking about. You can get
the camera and the printer dock to go with it, so she can simply dock the
camera, and print the pictures with out the need of a computer. Later, if
your wife decides she wants to use it on a computer, or if you do, you can
simply connect it to your system and add it as another printer option. You
can continue to print without the computer or use it as a printer yourself.

Very nice cameras and the latest printer dock is pictbridge compatible so if
you have such a camera you can simply plug in the camera and print from it.
Great fun and a nice way to get pictures to share.

http://www.kodak.com/go/digitalcameras

Visit the following URL for details on the cameras. Check with local photo
shops or other retailers selling digital cameras for the best deals.

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

!