Display Settings

Every time i restart my pc the dispay settings are lost and defaults to color
quality of low bit 8. I then change it to color quality of highest (32 bit)
the changes take effect until I restart my pc again

Reinstall the correct drivers for your graphic card.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Michael Kaendera" <MichaelKaendera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in