Date & Time Stamp

Murphy

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2003

My Canon digital video camera stores the date & time information and I would
like to have this displayed on the corner of the screen when I burn it to
DVD on the computer.
I can view it on the video camera preview screen but it never appears when I
download the video?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Murphy

Murphy wrote:
> My Canon digital video camera stores the date & time information and
> I would like to have this displayed on the corner of the screen when
> I burn it to DVD on the computer.
> I can view it on the video camera preview screen but it never appears
> when I download the video?
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Murphy

DV TimeStamp at http://www.geocities.com/dts8888/
$10 or $15 for it.

Mike

Murphy wrote:

> My Canon digital video camera stores the date & time information and
> I would like to have this displayed on the corner of the screen when
> I burn it to DVD on the computer.
> I can view it on the video camera preview screen but it never appears
> when I download the video?
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Murphy

Use Virtualdub(with a time date stamp filter/plugin) It's free,
then a DVD burning program
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
google.com

tiger

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

If you are using Premiere 6.5 or Premiere Pro you can use this tool:

http://dve.nm.ru/en/dvrecdate.html