Attacks on London

Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from your
friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but you
have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul
84 answers Last reply
More about attacks london

    "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> proclaimed...

    > Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks,

    Only one injury, thankfully nobody hurt and I see on the news that the
    failed explosions have given the police some leads. Great, I want to
    some bastards swinging my the lampposts on London bridge before long.

    > have to wish you god speed
    > from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from your
    > friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
    > Cannon Fodder, wish you the best.

    Thanks for that. I really do feel for Londoners at the minute. It takes
    a lot of bravery to go on living in fear.

    > Have not posted here recently, but you
    > have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
    > ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

    What groups?

    --
    "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

    www.stri.tk

    "Stri" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> proclaimed...
    >
    >> Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks,
    >
    > Only one injury, thankfully nobody hurt and I see on the news that the
    > failed explosions have given the police some leads. Great, I want to
    > some bastards swinging my the lampposts on London bridge before long.
    >
    >> have to wish you god speed
    >> from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from
    >> your
    >> friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
    >> Cannon Fodder, wish you the best.
    >
    > Thanks for that. I really do feel for Londoners at the minute. It takes
    > a lot of bravery to go on living in fear.
    >
    >> Have not posted here recently, but you
    >> have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
    >> ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul
    >
    > What groups?
    >
    > --
    > "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."
    >
    > www.stri.tk
    Strider, your website and also the invite only google group. I am impressed
    by the balls shown in London at this time. God bless all of you and keep
    strong. Paul

    "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> proclaimed...

    > Strider, your website

    The dead one? :)

    > and also the invite only google group.

    No problems. That's there for everyone.

    --
    "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

    www.stri.tk

    "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> wrote
    > Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks,
    > have to wish you god speed from your attacks
    > on your central city. This message is being sent
    > from your friends in the United States. Strider,
    > David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and Cannon Fodder,
    > wish you the best. Have not posted here recently,
    > but you have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash.
    > Paul from Boston ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe
    > into all of the groups. Paul

    Thanks Paul. Chins are up, etc.

    NB. CF is in Houston and Peter is in Denmark or somewhere near there;)
    -+-
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    "Stri" wrote

    >> and also the invite only google group.
    >
    > No problems. That's there for everyone.

    Everyone?
    Please not SK!

    Take care/Peter

    Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

    > Everyone?
    > Please not SK!

    Well, maybe not everybody.

    --

    "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god
    > speed from your attacks on your central city. This message is being
    > sent from your friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater,
    > Shawk, Peter, and Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted
    > here recently, but you have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs
    > Bash. Paul from Boston
    > ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

    We now have 4 very surprised suicide bombers wandering the streets of
    London saying "I thought you packed the explosives Ali", "No, Jemal. You
    were ment to do that". Doh!

    Cannon Fodder is a proud Texan and Peter is a melancholy Dane....
    Makes no difference, I've my trusty shotgun unlimbered...

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:46:21 -0400, "tangos" <paulft1atcomcast.net>
    wrote:

    >Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
    >from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from your
    >friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
    >Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but you
    >have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
    >ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

    --

    "The Buffalo Theory"

    A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
    buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
    and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
    natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
    the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
    improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
    In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
    fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
    alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
    it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
    In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
    weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
    efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
    after a few beers.

    Awwww its a damn shame they didnt kill anybody this time round. Maybe next
    time. Testing the water this time round.

    "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
    > from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from
    > your friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter,
    > and Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but
    > you have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
    > ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

    "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
    > from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from
    > your friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter,
    > and Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but
    > you have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
    > ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

    Thanks Paul.

    What's up with Ken Livingstone??? He gave a great speech after 7/7 but
    today he came on as a groveling whimp.... He's become a "Useful
    Idiot"... Geeze....

    --

    Civilian_Target wrote:
    > taltos wrote:
    > > Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash.
    >
    > Hey - don't tar them all with the same brush!
    > I know plenty of sound, non-suicide bombing arabs.

    Sad that it needs to be said really.

    Especially as the jihaddists seem as keen on killing their brother
    muslims (look at the locations of the London attacks) as they do on
    killing infidels.

    "WildStyle24_7" <wildstyle247@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Civilian_Target wrote:
    >> taltos wrote:
    >> > Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash.
    >>
    >> Hey - don't tar them all with the same brush!
    >> I know plenty of sound, non-suicide bombing arabs.
    >>
    > Sad that it needs to be said really.
    >
    > Especially as the jihaddists seem as keen on killing their brother
    > muslims (look at the locations of the London attacks) as they do on
    > killing infidels.

    merely stupidly indiscriminate.

    taltos wrote:
    > Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash.

    Hey - don't tar them all with the same brush!
    I know plenty of sound, non-suicide bombing arabs.

    I had a quite funny story about this when I was in America but I think
    I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!

    Civilian_Target

    "Civilian_Target" wrote

    > I had a quite funny story about this when I was in America

    Please :-)

    > but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!

    Hey nobody's flaming in this group
    We are all friends, remember :-)

    - Peter

    "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Civilian_Target" wrote
    >
    >> I had a quite funny story about this when I was in America
    >
    > Please :-)
    >
    >> but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!
    >>
    > Hey nobody's flaming in this group
    > We are all friends, remember :-)

    If you remember the mummy with brendan fraser. There was a greasy arab type
    bloke in it. He puts on a good arab stand up act and at the end he goes
    back to his normal english voice and explains he went to oxford.

    So what? Well this guy was on a quiz panel and said that he had been
    invited on a plane by robert redford.7/11. however on 10/11 robert
    mysteriously cancelled.

    police gunned down terrorist. One witness says suspect wrestled to the
    ground, held down and then shot 5 times. Todays and yesterdays bombs were
    duds. It is thought that all were made in same batch. However, the home
    made explosive is degrading and this particular batch is no longer useful.

    Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    > "Civilian_Target" wrote
    >>but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!
    >
    > Hey nobody's flaming in this group
    > We are all friends, remember :-)

    I know - but never forget that everything goes here lives on forever in
    Google groups and message boards around the world. It'll offend lots of
    Americans, with internet access and guns. And if they wanted to find me
    it wouldn't be hard...

    Civilian_Target

    "Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    >> "Civilian_Target" wrote
    >>>but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!
    >>
    >> Hey nobody's flaming in this group
    >> We are all friends, remember :-)
    >
    > I know - but never forget that everything goes here lives on forever in
    > Google groups and message boards around the world. It'll offend lots of
    > Americans, with internet access and guns. And if they wanted to find me it
    > wouldn't be hard...

    email would be fine for me.

    --
    Bigjobs

    Civilian_Target wrote:

    > I know - but never forget that everything goes here lives on forever in
    > Google groups and message boards around the world. It'll offend lots of
    > Americans, with internet access and guns. And if they wanted to find me
    > it wouldn't be hard...

    I've been asking around and it seems that most Americans with Internet
    access and guns already can't stand you, so I wouldn't worry about it.
    BTW, what is your address again?
    ;-P

    ~~
    Thad

    "ian lincoln" wrote

    > police gunned down terrorist. One witness says suspect wrestled to the
    > ground, held down and then shot 5 times.

    Hmm the two persons arrested yesterday was released today
    Don't believe everything you hear :-)

    - Peter

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:22:00 +0200, "Peter [AGHL]"
    <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote:

    >"ian lincoln" wrote
    >
    >> police gunned down terrorist. One witness says suspect wrestled to the
    >> ground, held down and then shot 5 times.
    >
    >Hmm the two persons arrested yesterday was released today
    >Don't believe everything you hear :-)
    >
    >- Peter

    not to mention that by uk law that would have been murder [or
    attempted] by the police officer.

    dr ratt

    the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
    he understands nothing about tuco.
    nothing.

    "doctor.ratt" wrote

    > not to mention that by uk law that would have been murder [or
    > attempted] by the police officer.

    I am little behind
    Looks like one person has been shot and killed by the police today
    The reason for shooting could be that the police was afraid of suicidel
    bombings

    http://news.google.com/news?ned=uk&ncl=http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp%3Fstory%3D653578&hl=en

    - Peter

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:35:39 +0200, "Peter [AGHL]"
    <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote:

    >"doctor.ratt" wrote
    >
    >> not to mention that by uk law that would have been murder [or
    >> attempted] by the police officer.
    >>
    >I am little behind
    >Looks like one person has been shot and killed by the police today
    >The reason for shooting could be that the police was afraid of suicidel
    >bombings
    >
    >http://news.google.com/news?ned=uk&ncl=http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/story.jsp%3Fstory%3D653578&hl=en
    >
    >- Peter

    thanks for the link, those stories don't quite indicate the execution
    depicted in the original post.

    dr ratt

    the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
    he understands nothing about tuco.
    nothing.

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:46:21 -0400, "taltos" <paulft1atcomcast.net>
    wrote:

    >Guys, sorry that within the span of two weeks, have to wish you god speed
    >from your attacks on your central city. This message is being sent from your
    >friends in the United States. Strider, David Firewater, Shawk, Peter, and
    >Cannon Fodder, wish you the best. Have not posted here recently, but you
    >have friends. Maybe a CS kill all the Arabs Bash. Paul from Boston
    >ps: Stri, I owe you for letting a newbe into all of the groups. Paul

    they had to carry out another attack,as us brits did not go
    kicking and screaming asking for a police state,and falling
    hook line and sinker for the case to carry on the phoney war
    on terror.And for the record they were not arabs but pakistani.

    call that a terror attack,our government needs to talk to george w
    and his criminal kabal,man they now how to give a real good terrorist
    show.

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:21:10 +0100, "Shawk"
    <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote:

    >And like Gib we'll have the liberals screaming about human
    >rights/unreasonable force even if he had a finger on the trigger of a bomb.
    >We all have to accept that the types of threat we face have changed. Faced
    >with someone who has already decided to die for a cause then the police, SAS
    >or security services *should* shoot to kill before that person presses the
    >button, dies anyway but takes out innocent bystanders.

    well, gibralter didn't really do thatcher any harm, in fact worldwide
    it bolstered her already tough image.
    i'm very much a liberal but i think i'd have shot him in this case.
    human rights, imo, are a two way street, ie the general public have
    rights just the same as suspects.
    again, in this case, the publics' rights outweighed the suspects.
    as i type, c4 evening news has just said he was under surveillance
    since the previous day and the marksmen unit was called in once they
    were sure he was making his move.
    you might say he was 'bang, bang, bang, bang, bang to rights'.

    dr ratt

    the man who crosses me and leaves me alive.
    he understands nothing about tuco.
    nothing.

    "Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    >> "Civilian_Target" wrote
    >>> but I think I'll snip it in case I get flamed into the ground!
    >>
    >> Hey nobody's flaming in this group
    >> We are all friends, remember :-)
    >
    > I know - but never forget that everything goes here lives on forever
    > in Google groups and message boards around the world. It'll offend
    > lots of Americans, with internet access and guns. And if they wanted
    > to find me it wouldn't be hard...
    >
    > Civilian_Target

    What's your problem with Americans Civ? Your last couple posts
    indicate a strong "I'm holier and better than thou!" attitude towards
    "us". So what is it man?
    McG.

    "t h a d" <spyderbarques@invalid.net> wrote in message
    > Civilian_Target wrote:
    >

    >> I know - but never forget that everything goes here lives on forever
    >> in Google groups and message boards around the world. It'll offend
    >> lots of Americans, with internet access and guns. And if they wanted
    >> to find me it wouldn't be hard...
    >
    > I've been asking around and it seems that most Americans with Internet
    > access and guns already can't stand you, so I wouldn't worry about it.
    > BTW, what is your address again?
    > ;-P
    >
    > ~~
    > Thad

    LOL!
    McG.

    This is your clarion call Brits, best to heed it.... Rally 'round the
    flag boys, rally 'round the flag....

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:16:31 GMT, "ian lincoln" <jessops@sux.com>
    wrote:

    >police gunned down terrorist. One witness says suspect wrestled to the
    >ground, held down and then shot 5 times. Todays and yesterdays bombs were
    >duds. It is thought that all were made in same batch. However, the home
    >made explosive is degrading and this particular batch is no longer useful.

    --

    "The Buffalo Theory"

    A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
    buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
    and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
    natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
    the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
    improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
    In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
    fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
    alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
    it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
    In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
    weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
    efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
    after a few beers.

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:14:02 GMT, Cannon Fodder
    <gonfishn39@mindspring.com> wrote:

    >This is your clarion call Brits, best to heed it.... Rally 'round the
    >flag boys, rally 'round the flag....

    erm,maybe not,you see we are not a bunch of flag waving lets go blow a
    country back to the stone age john waynes here.
    we are having a cup of tea,trying to figure out what happened.
    such a shame to see those john waynes waving the stars and stripes on
    a plastic stick that says made in china on it,oh the irony of it.
    is the american flag flying over baghdad yet?any sign of a mcdonalds
    in falluja.They can spin all they want too,but this is not our 911.

    McGrandpa proclaimed...

    > What's your problem with Americans Civ? Your last couple posts
    > indicate a strong "I'm holier and better than thou!" attitude towards
    > "us". So what is it man?

    Civ isn't anti-American he's just misunderstood.

    Now *I'm* anti-American. I think we should do what Winston Churchill
    said and retake the colonies, including that horrible bunch of rebels
    across the Atlantic!

    --
    "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

    www.stri.tk

    Ya need Winston Churchill NOW......

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:07:08 GMT, Strip

    --

    "The Buffalo Theory"

    A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
    buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
    and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
    natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
    the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
    improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
    In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
    fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
    alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
    it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
    In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
    weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
    efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
    after a few beers.

    Cannon Fodder proclaimed...

    > Ya need Winston Churchill NOW......

    Well if ever there was a war-time Prime Minister then he was it. It
    would be interesting to see how he would handle things.

    Wether he would be best suited to this could of task, I don't know. I
    picture him more as a tactical Prime Minister with the added bonus of
    being a great public speaker.

    I can only imagine that such things happening today would have but
    depressed the old beggar.

    --

    > McGrandpa proclaimed...
    >
    >> What's your problem with Americans Civ? Your last couple posts
    >> indicate a strong "I'm holier and better than thou!" attitude towards
    >> "us". So what is it man?
    >
    > Civ isn't anti-American he's just misunderstood.
    >
    > Now *I'm* anti-American. I think we should do what Winston Churchill
    > said and retake the colonies, including that horrible bunch of rebels
    > across the Atlantic!

    Fu**in A! C'mon ya li'l scallywag! Shotties at dawn! Been itchin fer
    a brawl! Me now, I'm not Anti-Brit at all... I like the island and a
    few of the women!
    McG.

    > Cannon Fodder proclaimed...
    >
    >> Ya need Winston Churchill NOW......
    >
    > Well if ever there was a war-time Prime Minister then he was it. It
    > would be interesting to see how he would handle things.
    >
    > Wether he would be best suited to this could of task, I don't know. I
    > picture him more as a tactical Prime Minister with the added bonus of
    > being a great public speaker.
    >
    > I can only imagine that such things happening today would have but
    > depressed the old beggar.

    And the waves of Nazis in their bombers didn't?
    McG.

    McGrandpa proclaimed...

    > And the waves of Nazis in their bombers didn't?

    There was an enemy you could see and fight. WWII had closure. 'The war
    on terror' for want of a better expression might trundle on for decades.

    --

    > McGrandpa proclaimed...
    >
    >> And the waves of Nazis in their bombers didn't?
    >
    > There was an enemy you could see and fight. WWII had closure. 'The war
    > on terror' for want of a better expression might trundle on for
    > decades.

    As it already has really.
    McG.

    "desert" <youmustbe@joking.co.com> wrote
    > You see England is still free at the moment,and we don't want
    > police shoving guns in our faces and searching our belongings,
    > harassing our children in the name of stoping terrorists.
    > We still have politicians who stand up and say no.
    > and we are sick off all the lies and destruction it has caused.

    We? Not me. I'm all for armed police stopping and searching everyone. If it
    stops just one bomb getting through and causing death and carnage then it's
    worthwhile.
    People with nothing to hide and who are against the terrorists bombs surely
    shouldn't complain.
    Face reality, the bombers are already here. There were four bomb scares in
    Nottingham city centre last week, at least one up the road from my workplace
    had to be blown up. We were just outside the evacuation cordon by 50 metres.
    It's time to make a stand for our own country. It's time to say that our
    little island will not tolerate the bombers.
    Make a stand.
    -^-
    David
    Davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    "I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion
    and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    - Mark Twain

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:34:05 GMT, "David Firewater" <nospam@home.com>
    wrote:

    >"desert" <youmustbe@joking.co.com> wrote
    >> You see England is still free at the moment,and we don't want
    >> police shoving guns in our faces and searching our belongings,
    >> harassing our children in the name of stoping terrorists.
    >> We still have politicians who stand up and say no.
    >> and we are sick off all the lies and destruction it has caused.
    >
    >We? Not me. I'm all for armed police stopping and searching everyone. If it
    >stops just one bomb getting through and causing death and carnage then it's
    >worthwhile.
    >People with nothing to hide and who are against the terrorists bombs surely
    >shouldn't complain.

    You hav`nt really thought it through,it sounds reasonable enough on
    paper,but when you are being stopped many times a day as you go about
    your daily life,the frustration will arise,being searched and scanned
    boarding buses and trains,searched again entering shopping centers
    etc,radom stop a searches,road blocks,check points,ID cards,Do you
    Actually want to live under that?

    >Face reality, the bombers are already here. There were four bomb scares in
    >Nottingham city centre last week, at least one up the road from my workplace
    >had to be blown up. We were just outside the evacuation cordon by 50 metres.
    >It's time to make a stand for our own country. It's time to say that our
    >little island will not tolerate the bombers.
    >Make a stand.

    the IRA done more damage in there campaign We never Gave up our
    liberties then,and to do so now is the worst thing we could ever do.

    >-^-
    >David
    >Davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
    >
    >"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion
    >and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    >- Mark Twain

    You people cant even catch bin laden who has been elusive for a number of
    good years. How on gods green earth do you plan to catch these people for
    the attacks on Thurs? London claim that they have the best forces be it
    anti-terrorist units or whatever working on it but just yesterday they
    killed a man who had no connection to the bombings whatsoever, pursued the
    man and shot him in the head 5 times until he was dead, no interrogation
    methods used, and no apprehension methods. Its sick to think that a law to
    kill on sight would be passed in the future but the way things are going
    itll be inevitable. IMHO this country is going down the shitpan.

    "Ben Cottrell" <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote in message

    > Doc! the rest of us have that mongbrain killfiled! suggest you filter
    > him out too, or at least avoid his trollbait/quoting him in replies :)

    yep....i did bite...i was in a bad mood
    before i posted...
    /hangs my head in shame

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:23:50 +0000 (UTC), desert
    <youmustbe@joking.co.com> wrote:

    >On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:34:05 GMT, "David Firewater" <nospam@home.com>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>"desert" <youmustbe@joking.co.com> wrote
    >>> You see England is still free at the moment,and we don't want
    >>> police shoving guns in our faces and searching our belongings,
    >>> harassing our children in the name of stoping terrorists.
    >>> We still have politicians who stand up and say no.
    >>> and we are sick off all the lies and destruction it has caused.

    not that it does any good. tony just says: 'well vote for michael
    howard or charles kennedy.'
    then pisses himself laughing.

    >>We? Not me. I'm all for armed police stopping and searching everyone. If it
    >>stops just one bomb getting through and causing death and carnage then it's
    >>worthwhile.
    >>People with nothing to hide and who are against the terrorists bombs surely
    >>shouldn't complain.
    >
    >You hav`nt really thought it through,it sounds reasonable enough on
    >paper,but when you are being stopped many times a day as you go about
    >your daily life,the frustration will arise,being searched and scanned
    >boarding buses and trains,searched again entering shopping centers
    >etc,radom stop a searches,road blocks,check points,ID cards,Do you
    >Actually want to live under that?

    no, and i'm sure our american friends don't really want to give up
    liberty for the promise of temporary security, either.
    after all, liberty is a founding principle of the united states.
    ..

    >>Face reality, the bombers are already here. There were four bomb scares in
    >>Nottingham city centre last week, at least one up the road from my workplace
    >>had to be blown up. We were just outside the evacuation cordon by 50 metres.
    >>It's time to make a stand for our own country. It's time to say that our
    >>little island will not tolerate the bombers.

    true.

    >>Make a stand.
    >
    >the IRA done more damage in there campaign We never Gave up our
    >liberties then,and to do so now is the worst thing we could ever do.

    also true.

    >>-^-
    >>David
    >>Davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
    >>
    >>"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion
    >>and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    >>- Mark Twain

    sadly, so true it hurts.

    desert wrote:

    > He then justified
    > the war with the excuse that it was about regime change,and iraq
    > needed to be liberated and a democracy put in place(which appears to
    > be a euphemism for invasion and occupation)

    ? The Iraqis have had an election, haven't they, in which, by all
    accounts, large numbers of them chose to vote despite attacks on
    polling stations etc. I think that they also rejected the candidate
    that Washington threw it's weight behind, didn't they? If they have a
    franchise, which they can freely exercise, is that not democracy?

    > Iraq is occupied and under daily attack from america and coalition
    > forces,did you really think they would lay down and let them walk all
    > over them.

    Iraq was under attack by coalition forces more or less every day since
    the "end" of the first Gulf War. Hussein's refusal to comply with the
    conditions of the ceasefire, to cease threatening coalition aircraft
    enforcing the no-fly zone (established to protect the people that the
    former Iraqi state wanted to wipe out) more or less ensured this. Was
    the solution another ten years of him thumbing his nose at the
    international community, whilst he starved and oppressed his people
    until his (equally psychopathic) sons took over? Another 20 years
    maybe?

    > lol your quote`s of islam "death to the infidel`s" is
    > complete rubbish,do you know any thing about the islamic faith i guess
    > you do not.

    It's important to separate the Jihaddists (who do believe in the
    statement above, are quite open about that belief, and are quite
    prepared to see it carried out), from the ovewhelming majority of their
    co-religionists, I agree.

    > You see England is still free at the moment,and we don't want
    > police shoving guns in our faces and searching our belongings,
    > harassing our children in the name of stoping terrorists.
    > We still have politicians who stand up and say no.
    > and we are sick off all the lies and destruction it has caused.

    Bag searches etc were the norm during the IRA's more active periods, I
    remember . (I worked in a lot of government buildings at the time, so
    that might just have been my experience). People who think that being
    slightly inconvenienced at a time like this is intolerable worry me.

    "Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@yahoo.com> wrote
    > Don't worry, if you ever get the dubious honour of meeting me
    > I'm sure we'll get along famously. Strider hated me too until we
    > got pished together!

    Yes, it's not hate anymore, just a strong dislike.
    -;p-

    t h a d wrote:
    > I've been asking around and it seems that most Americans with Internet
    > access and guns already can't stand you, so I wouldn't worry about it.
    > BTW, what is your address again?
    > ;-P

    I'm in Skopje, FYR Macedonia at the moment - that's east of Albania and
    south of Kosovo for those of you who can't find it. Come and get it -
    they have AKs and landmines here :)

    Civilian_Target

    "Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@yahoo.com> wrote
    > I'm in Skopje, FYR Macedonia at the moment - that's east of Albania and
    > south of Kosovo for those of you who can't find it. Come and get it -
    > they have AKs and landmines here :)

    Don't forget to mention that all your women have beards, too.
    -=-

    doctor.ratt wrote:
    > you might say he was 'bang, bang, bang, bang, bang to rights'.

    Shoulda used a crossbow - like a real man :)

    Civilian_Target

    desert wrote:
    > the IRA done more damage in there campaign We never Gave up our
    > liberties then,and to do so now is the worst thing we could ever do.

    To be fair - they did more damage in Northern Ireland - not in England.

    And there weren't a whole lot of liberties in Northern Ireland back
    then, I can give you that for free!

    Civilian_Target

    >> Oh go on whats funny? I like these cultural exchanges.
    >> How many guns do you own? none, every time I need one I have too many

    >> How many doughnuts have you eaten? many

    >> Do you buy your milk by the pint, lite or gallon? don't drink it

    >> How overweight are you? 50 pounds

    >> whats the mpg of your suv? 15

    >> Does your kids school have a security guard and a metal detector at MANY
    >> the front?

    Many?

    >> How many holdups have you been in? None

    >> Do you drive with the top down during the winter? No, I use the air
    >> conditioner :)

    > McG.

    How many televisions do you own?

    How many people have you sued this year?

    How many drive by shootings in your neighbourhood this year?

    Whats the name of the local baglady?

    <wracking brains for more tv stereo types>

    Have you bought any designer kevlar school ware for kids/grandkids <wish i
    still had the link to that one>

    When was the last time you went hunting.

    When was the last time the hell mouth opened.

    How may members of the family have been bitten warewolves, vampires, been
    demonically possessed, been kidnapped by spacealiens, are being persecuted
    in a government conspiracy.

Games Video Games