windows media player 10 error code C00D1199

For all file types I get this error. For some I see video and don't hear
sound others don't play at all. It seems as though media player isn't
recognizing any file types and I have set it to be my default player for
everything. what should I do to fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player error code c00d1199

    See:
    http://msmvps.com/chrisl/articles/14322.aspx
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "chuck" <chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For all file types I get this error. For some I see video and don't hear
    > sound others don't play at all. It seems as though media player isn't
    > recognizing any file types and I have set it to be my default player for
    > everything. what should I do to fix this?

Video Microsoft Media Player Windows XP