windows media player 10 error code C00D1199

June 16, 2005 2:28:04 AM

For all file types I get this error. For some I see video and don't hear
sound others don't play at all. It seems as though media player isn't
recognizing any file types and I have set it to be my default player for
everything. what should I do to fix this?
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:02:30 AM

See:
http://msmvps.com/chrisl/articles/14322.aspx