Yes i do have the latest direct X. Um...i dont know if my sound card is
a part of the problem because the sound stops simotaniously as the
game. I could be wrong maybe its not the video card. I guess it
wouldn't hurt to get the sound card drivers.

I couldn't tell you the message off of the top of my head. i'll have
to run it again and get it.

-Matthew

--
Ironman

As strange as it may seem, soundcard drivers can affect games. I had my
problem with LOTR-ROTK... everything (I thought) was up to date but the game
kept crashing. Turned out it was the drivers for my Audigy2.

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Ironman" <Ironman.1qpf1p@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Yes i do have the latest direct X. Um...i dont know if my sound card is
> a part of the problem because the sound stops simotaniously as the
> game. I could be wrong maybe its not the video card. I guess it
> wouldn't hurt to get the sound card drivers.
>
> I couldn't tell you the message off of the top of my head. i'll have
> to run it again and get it.
>
> -Matthew
>

> --
> Ironman