Window arrangement/sizing in Vegas 4.0

Somehow, I screwed up my Explorer, Video Preview, Mixer etc. windows
on my display. I can view or hide them,size them vertically but
cannot arrange them or size them horizontally so they are adjacent.
They only appear in one long narrow rectangular window on the bottom
with tabs to switch between them.

Any suggestions?

No_rbuoncri_Spam@ucla.edu (eliminate No_ _Spam_ for replys)

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:51:50 -0700, Rbuoncri <rbuoncri@nospamucla.edu >
wrote:

>Any suggestions?

Try holding down the Control-Shift keys while starting Vegas.
If I do that with Vegas 5 it starts full screen with its default
layout and settings. Might also work with Vegas 4, I suppose.
I don't know if there are any other key combinations that do
something similar.