Movie Maker

I just started using Movie Maker and when I tried to import some video clips
(mpeg) I got the following error. Any suggestions?
D:\PG04_M007.mpg could not be imported. An interface has too many methods to
fire events from

Kat
2 answers Last reply
More about movie maker

    Movie Maker does not work well with Mpegs, convert them to wmv/avi files and
    then use them.
    Same goes for MP3 audio, use wmv/wav/wma

    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Katherine Midyette" <midyettk@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >I just started using Movie Maker and when I tried to import some video
    >clips (mpeg) I got the following error. Any suggestions?
    > D:\PG04_M007.mpg could not be imported. An interface has too many methods
    > to fire events from
    >
    > Kat

    Most programs use avi and wav

    "Katherine Midyette" <midyettk@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >I just started using Movie Maker and when I tried to import some video
    >clips (mpeg) I got the following error. Any suggestions?
    > D:\PG04_M007.mpg could not be imported. An interface has too many methods
    > to fire events from
    >
    > Kat

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP