Nvidia GeForce MX 4000

Im having problems getting my video card to work properly with XP. I just
installed it like 2 days ago, at the time my video card was working fine. I
have tried alot of the "fixes" listed from various sites to no avail. If
anyone knows a way i can get this to work properly without crashing windows,
as it done with every other "fix" Please let me know. Thanks ..

Use the drivers from www.nvidia.com

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Pelouzer" <Pelouzer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Im having problems getting my video card to work properly with XP. I just
> installed it like 2 days ago, at the time my video card was working fine.
> have tried alot of the "fixes" listed from various sites to no avail. If
> anyone knows a way i can get this to work properly without crashing
> windows,
> as it done with every other "fix" Please let me know. Thanks ..

Dont you think that is the first thing i done... I tried the drivers from
www.xfxforce.com as well.. All of them do the same thing. I disabled
shadowing thingy in bios as well.. When i said i tried all the "fixes" I
WASNT KIDDING>.. So please dont waste my time stating the obvious.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Use the drivers from www.nvidia.com
>

> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Pelouzer" <Pelouzer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Im having problems getting my video card to work properly with XP. I just
> > installed it like 2 days ago, at the time my video card was working fine.
> > have tried alot of the "fixes" listed from various sites to no avail. If
> > anyone knows a way i can get this to work properly without crashing
> > windows,
> > as it done with every other "fix" Please let me know. Thanks ..

If you've tried all the fixes, NO KIDDING, there is nothing else left to do
is there, sorry for stating the obvious.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media