Windows Movie Maker 1: getting rid of the background audio..

June 18, 2005 1:45:01 AM

Hi. I'm working with Movie Maker 1 to make a video clip.
I use the Import command to import an *.avi file to the Collection. The
*.avi comes with some background audio, which I want to get rid of. How can I
do it in Movie Maker?

Thanks.

--
Xero

http://www.chezjeff.net
My personal web portal
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 5:37:01 AM

If 1 isn't capable of the following, upgrade to the latest version.

When you drag the clip to the timeline it should place the video in the
video track and the audio in the audio track. Right click on the audio clip
in the audio track and select "mute".

If you want to cut out portions you'll have to cut the video clip before you
insert it into the timeline in order to "mute" the portion you want to "mute".

NOTEKY

!