VCR to DVD using PC

How can I convert VCR to DVD using PC.

I have a Brooktree WDM TV Tuner with a S-Video and a Yellow Video and a
White Audio socket as well as a coxial Cable. I tried the coaxial cable but
all i get is a black fuzzy screen. using S-Video or a Yellow Video and a
White Audio socket gives me a blank blue screen.

I tested my dvd player and picture works fine but no Audio.

I am using Windows XP with windvr and PowerVCR.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    S-Video and Composite does not contain any audio signal, only a video
    signal. Audio should be captured using another cable to the Line In jack of
    your soundcard.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Kamal" <whateverkamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > How can I convert VCR to DVD using PC.
    >
    > I have a Brooktree WDM TV Tuner with a S-Video and a Yellow Video and a
    > White Audio socket as well as a coxial Cable. I tried the coaxial cable
    > but all i get is a black fuzzy screen. using S-Video or a Yellow Video and
    > a White Audio socket gives me a blank blue screen.
    >
    > I tested my dvd player and picture works fine but no Audio.
    >
    > I am using Windows XP with windvr and PowerVCR.
    >
    > Thanks

Video DVD Audio Windows XP