VCR to DVD using PC

kamal

How can I convert VCR to DVD using PC.

I have a Brooktree WDM TV Tuner with a S-Video and a Yellow Video and a
White Audio socket as well as a coxial Cable. I tried the coaxial cable but
all i get is a black fuzzy screen. using S-Video or a Yellow Video and a
White Audio socket gives me a blank blue screen.

I tested my dvd player and picture works fine but no Audio.

I am using Windows XP with windvr and PowerVCR.

Thanks

S-Video and Composite does not contain any audio signal, only a video
signal. Audio should be captured using another cable to the Line In jack of
your soundcard.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Kamal" <whateverkamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How can I convert VCR to DVD using PC.
>
> I have a Brooktree WDM TV Tuner with a S-Video and a Yellow Video and a
> White Audio socket as well as a coxial Cable. I tried the coaxial cable
> but all i get is a black fuzzy screen. using S-Video or a Yellow Video and
> a White Audio socket gives me a blank blue screen.
>
> I tested my dvd player and picture works fine but no Audio.
>
> I am using Windows XP with windvr and PowerVCR.
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS