Media Player 10

I have been trying all afternoon to find out want is wrong with the media
player 10. Error code C00D0032 keeps coming up. I haven't use the player
since I installed it. It is an upgrade from 9 (which I had no problem with).
I can play CD's but nothing else. I get the error code above. Thanks for all
help.
3 answers Last reply
More about media player

    Mr Treeman,

    Thank you! I just new it had to be something simple. I had disabled the
    firewall, but not the ad blocker. Now I can watch the news videos when I miss
    the TV news. Thank you again.

    "Nana" wrote:

    > I have been trying all afternoon to find out want is wrong with the media
    > player 10. Error code C00D0032 keeps coming up. I haven't use the player
    > since I installed it. It is an upgrade from 9 (which I had no problem with).
    > I can play CD's but nothing else. I get the error code above. Thanks for all
    > help.

    Nana,
    Try these fixes.
    Uncheck UDP under Tools>>Options>>Network.
    Norton's Ad-blocking features of NIS/NPF should be disabled.
    http://service1.symantec.com/Support/nip.nsf/docid/2003103015493536
    Exit any other Firewall or Ad-Blocking software.
    Exit or bypass any third party proxy software.
    Best,
    Treeman

    --
    Treeman

    Not a problem Nana,
    Thanks for posting the complete error code and the relevent info needed
    to help you. And thanks for posting back so others can see how the
    problem was solved.
    Best,
    Treeman

    --