Playing WMV file on DVD player

June 19, 2005 11:47:02 PM

I created a video using Windows Movie Maker. The file created is a WMV, but
this is not recognized by my dvd player. How do I convert this file to
something that is recognized by my player? My computer does not have a DVD
burner, can this still be done?

Thanks in advance
Sandy
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 12:03:45 AM

You will have to make a VCD... if your DVD standalone player supports that.
You can check at www.videohelp.com.

You'll also have to use third party software to make the VCD... Nero, Roxio,
WinDVD Creator, PowerProducer... or VCD Easy.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!