kamal

I can get video using S-Video and Composite. But when I connect a cable to
the Line In jack of
my soundcard I can barely hear the sound. I have to turn the speakers up to
full blast to hear a little bit of sound.

Are you useing ampliphied speakers,I had this problem and had to replace
speakers, ampliphier must have gone south.
Hope this helps

--
Carl G
"Kamal" <whateverkamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I can get video using S-Video and Composite. But when I connect a cable to
>the Line In jack of
> my soundcard I can barely hear the sound. I have to turn the speakers up
> to full blast to hear a little bit of sound.

kamal

speakers are working fine.

I am using a subwoofer system.

"Carl G" <cgerving@ecenetDOTcom> wrote in message
> Are you useing ampliphied speakers,I had this problem and had to replace
> speakers, ampliphier must have gone south.
> Hope this helps
>
> --
> Carl G
> "Kamal" <whateverkamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I can get video using S-Video and Composite. But when I connect a cable to
>>the Line In jack of
>> my soundcard I can barely hear the sound. I have to turn the speakers up
>> to full blast to hear a little bit of sound.

kamal

Update.

My DVD player works fine it's just my TV set and VCR.

> speakers are working fine.
>
> I am using a subwoofer system.
>

> "Carl G" <cgerving@ecenetDOTcom> wrote in message
>> Are you useing ampliphied speakers,I had this problem and had to replace
>> speakers, ampliphier must have gone south.
>> Hope this helps
>>
>> --
>> Carl G
>> "Kamal" <whateverkamal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I can get video using S-Video and Composite. But when I connect a cable
>>>to the Line In jack of
>>> my soundcard I can barely hear the sound. I have to turn the speakers up
>>> to full blast to hear a little bit of sound.

adjust the line in setting for input volume from the svolume control
advanced settings.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media