what do you guys think?

June 23, 2005 12:45:38 AM

I think i know why most people dont buy second hand computer/laptops. Ok
so after fixing the problem i had earlier with the OS i finially sorted
it out . I installed everything and it all went to plan , then i
reliase that xp is only unsing like half the screen ..it only uses a
small box and not the full screen ..ive been told its the drivers ..
ive looked everywhere for dell c400 1.2ghz pentium 3 graphic drivers
and no luck

ive tried chaning the screen res but it dosnt have no other resolutions
? and there option to update the driver. Ive even tried windows update
but nothing.

but any chance do you guys know anything about this ...once again sorry
for the constant pickering about the laptop .

--
massimo

More about : guys

Anonymous
June 23, 2005 12:45:39 AM

You'll have to get the drivers from the notebook manufacturer's website.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!