Dvd-rom Ddu1621 Not Working

I have two internal drives in my computer: :confused:
SONY CRX175A and SONY DDU1621.The computer OS is Windows XP Pro SP2
with all of the updates/patches installed from Microsoft website.
The CRX75A [CD/RW] is working okay, but the problem exists with the
dreaded DDU 1621 DVD-ROM drive.

Graham, answer to your question. Data DVD's [DVD disc is full of
autocad drawings].

Cheers Steve.

--
STEPHEN TAYLOR

HAs it opened this disc before?
Does the other drive open and see them OK?
How did you create the disc?
How large is the data? I've found with over 2gb if you burn iso data
discssing the likes of nero you need the source computer to read them.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media