Saved video cuts off about a minute short???!!! Please help!

The video I just made is 3 minutes 6 seconds long. When I save it (did this
five differen't times) it ends at 2 minutes and 14 seconds??? Why on earth??

Can someone please help me?? How do I fix this problem? This hasn't
happened before. This is only my second video on movie maker, but the first
time it worked perfectly. What's going on?

Thanks so much!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about saved video cuts minute short help

    What happens when you try to make a video starting from the 2 minute 14
    second mark?

    NOTEKY

    "TLM" wrote:

    > The video I just made is 3 minutes 6 seconds long. When I save it (did this
    > five differen't times) it ends at 2 minutes and 14 seconds??? Why on earth??
    >
    > Can someone please help me?? How do I fix this problem? This hasn't
    > happened before. This is only my second video on movie maker, but the first
    > time it worked perfectly. What's going on?
    >
    > Thanks so much!!!

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP