Saved video cuts off about a minute short???!!! Please help!

June 29, 2005 6:45:02 AM

The video I just made is 3 minutes 6 seconds long. When I save it (did this
five differen't times) it ends at 2 minutes and 14 seconds??? Why on earth??

Can someone please help me?? How do I fix this problem? This hasn't
happened before. This is only my second video on movie maker, but the first
time it worked perfectly. What's going on?

Thanks so much!!!
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 7:54:02 AM

What happens when you try to make a video starting from the 2 minute 14
second mark?

NOTEKY

!