I saved my video from my digital camera into my computer using Quick Time..
Now I cant get it to my slide show.. what do I do?.. DOes this mean that I
cant shoot any video from my camera and use it in Windows Movie Maker? :(
--
slider

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Anything to do with QuickTime must be answered by them at
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/