can i save an audia from a video

hi to all

Just want to know if in Windows Movie Maker, Is it possible to save only the
audio of an video as a seperate audio file. If its possible I would also
like to know how to go about it as I tried different methods but was
unsuccessful.

regards

The devil

Hi Devil,

I'm having a similar problem, i have a video file that I'm trying to edit
and want the original audio that came along with the video. When I drag my
file to the time play, the application does play my audio. Does this happen
to you as well?