ixla superpro 640 camera and photoeasy program

I cant get my old ixla superpro 640 digital camera and photoeasy program to
work with my windows xp home. some of the photoeasy will run but i cant down
load my pictures from my camera. message is application faailed to
initialize. anybody got any ideas thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about ixla superpro camera photoeasy program

    drummer 55,
    It just may be that the software application is too old for XP to run
    properly. You can search the camera's website for an update, or find
    the software's executable file, and select it to run in compatability
    mode for WIN98.
    Best,
    Treeman

    --