ixla superpro 640 camera and photoeasy program

Tags:
  • Video
  • Cameras
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 2, 2005 2:11:02 AM

I cant get my old ixla superpro 640 digital camera and photoeasy program to
work with my windows xp home. some of the photoeasy will run but i cant down
load my pictures from my camera. message is application faailed to
initialize. anybody got any ideas thank you

More about : ixla superpro 640 camera photoeasy program

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 1:27:57 PM

drummer 55,
It just may be that the software application is too old for XP to run
properly. You can search the camera's website for an update, or find
the software's executable file, and select it to run in compatability
mode for WIN98.
Best,
Treeman

--