bought a referb from MS w/o Tunr Crd. Whats the best kind to get since Dell
won't install one in my referb...how cheezy is that?

want to view HD over the air sigs as well as capture video.

lastly, can I install it PCI in my Inspirion 6000? or must use usb?

thanks folks,

mikewinburn,
Please stay away from posting IM like chat messages. To help you solve
your problems, we need a better explanation of what you have Vs what
you want to do.
"bought a referb from MS w/o Tunr Crd. Whats the best kind to get since
Dell
won't install one in my referb...how cheezy is that?"
Dude, you're getting a Dell!
"want to view HD over the air sigs as well as capture video."
Well that's nice.
"lastly, can I install it PCI in my Inspirion 6000? or must use usb?"
Is an Inspirion a laptop or tower? I can't see it from here, and I
don't have time to look it up.
Please give specific questions along with detailed specs, if you want
specific answers.
Thanks,
Treeman

--