I have a sony dvd home recording and i was attempting to edit the dvd movie
in Windows Movie Maker. I am hoping to show pre-service teachers ways to
incorporate Windows Movie Maker into their classrooms. I have had success
with video through dazzle, and digital video but now i can not import dvd.
Will windows movie maker import dvd home recordings for creating a custom
movie?
thanks a frustrated educator.
--
daphne

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

I am sorry to inform you that Movie Maker is not designed to work with MPEG2
or DVD movies... It wont allow editing of dvd content without conversion.
Such conversion can be performed via VirtualDubMod, a freely available tool.
(use google).

--
Rehan
MS MVP -- Digital Media