AVI to DVD

What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
premiere?

/Emmi
5 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Emmi wrote:

    > What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
    > premiere?
    >
    > /Emmi

    A DVD authoring program is a great tool to help you make DVD's

    Sorry.. couldn't resist. :)

    That's a little bit like asking "what's the best car to drive?".

    -Richard

    Emmi wrote:
    > What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
    > premiere?
    >
    > /Emmi
    Try Sonic DVDit 5 for $250. It is easy to use.
    NBK

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:47:48 GMT, Richard Ragon
    <bsema04NOSPAM@hanaho.com> wrote:

    >Emmi wrote:
    >
    >> What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
    >> premiere?
    >>
    >> /Emmi
    >
    >A DVD authoring program is a great tool to help you make DVD's
    >
    >Sorry.. couldn't resist. :)
    >

    >That's a little bit like asking "what's the best car to drive?".
    If you only own a horse and newer had get a driverlicens.
    you maybee not anderstand anything about cars....

    I´v newer made a dvd-movie so it was´nt so easy to now that I need a
    DVD authoring program

    "Emmi" <emmi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I´v newer made a dvd-movie so it was´nt so easy to now that I need a
    > DVD authoring program

    Nero, Roxio or Sonic My DVD.

    www.coribright.com

    NBK wrote:

    > Emmi wrote:
    >
    >> What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
    >> premiere?
    >>
    >> /Emmi
    >
    > Try Sonic DVDit 5 for $250. It is easy to use.
    > NBK

    To me, that's a little expensive for introductory learning. There are
    many DVD authoring programs on the market now, and I would recommend
    something a little lower in cost.. Generally, lower in cost means lower
    in features, however, if this person needs to learn, a lower feature
    program might be just what they need to start.

    -Richard

Tuner Cards DVD Desktops Video AVI Graphics