AVI to DVD

What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
premiere?

/Emmi

Emmi wrote:

> What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
> premiere?
>
> /Emmi

A DVD authoring program is a great tool to help you make DVD's

Sorry.. couldn't resist. :)

That's a little bit like asking "what's the best car to drive?".

-Richard

nbk

Emmi wrote:
> What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
> premiere?
>
> /Emmi
Try Sonic DVDit 5 for $250. It is easy to use.
NBK

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:47:48 GMT, Richard Ragon
<bsema04NOSPAM@hanaho.com> wrote:

>Emmi wrote:
>
>> What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
>> premiere?
>>
>> /Emmi
>
>A DVD authoring program is a great tool to help you make DVD's
>
>Sorry.. couldn't resist. :)
>

>That's a little bit like asking "what's the best car to drive?".
If you only own a horse and newer had get a driverlicens.
you maybee not anderstand anything about cars....

I´v newer made a dvd-movie so it was´nt so easy to now that I need a
DVD authoring program

"Emmi" <emmi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I´v newer made a dvd-movie so it was´nt so easy to now that I need a
> DVD authoring program

Nero, Roxio or Sonic My DVD.

www.coribright.com

NBK wrote:

> Emmi wrote:
>
>> What is the best tools to make a DVD from a AVI- file pruduced in
>> premiere?
>>
>> /Emmi
>
> Try Sonic DVDit 5 for $250. It is easy to use.
> NBK

To me, that's a little expensive for introductory learning. There are
many DVD authoring programs on the market now, and I would recommend
something a little lower in cost.. Generally, lower in cost means lower
in features, however, if this person needs to learn, a lower feature
program might be just what they need to start.

-Richard