WIRELESS LAN PROBLEM

I have just installed a new DSL modem from Qwest. I also have a
Wireless(NETGEAR) connection with another computer but ever since I installed
my new Modem, it has disappeared out of nowhere! I look at "My Network
Places" and I can't find it. The other computer shows the "Wireless Network"
Icon but not on my PC. Anyone with suggestions to find a way to look for my
LAN connections? thanx...

Sorry, I forget to mention that everytime I connect to the available LAN icon
in "My Network Places" my internet connection completely does not work. So I
gotta restart the computer and do a bunch stuff I don't wanna do...cuz I'm
lazy