audio/video sync problems

ok, i'm making a cheesey rock video with my songs. when i'm in windows movie
maker the music and the video of me singing is in sync perfectly, but when i
bounce(save) the movie to disk or my desktop, by the middle of the song it
starts going out of sync. why.why .WHY! IT IS MAKING ME CRAZY. IS THE PROGRAM
JUST NOT THAT ACURATE OR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? please help.
3 answers Last reply
More about audio video sync problems

    What are the file types you are using? Mpegs in video and MP3's for audio
    can cause this to happen.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "kyle ferrier" <kyle ferrier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ok, i'm making a cheesey rock video with my songs. when i'm in windows
    > movie
    > maker the music and the video of me singing is in sync perfectly, but when
    > bounce(save) the movie to disk or my desktop, by the middle of the song it
    > starts going out of sync. why.why .WHY! IT IS MAKING ME CRAZY. IS THE
    > PROGRAM
    > JUST NOT THAT ACURATE OR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? please help.

    well i am using an mp3 file but as far as the video, i have a HP digital
    camera that lets you take 30 sec. vid. clips so i take a lot of short clips
    and make a video, but i'm not sure if they are mpegs. i record with pro tools
    that allows me to bounce a mix to disk in multiple formats, what format would
    be best? thanks for your help.

    "Graham Hughes" wrote:

    > What are the file types you are using? Mpegs in video and MP3's for audio
    > can cause this to happen.
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > www.myvideoproblems.co.uk
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    >

    > "kyle ferrier" <kyle ferrier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > ok, i'm making a cheesey rock video with my songs. when i'm in windows
    > > movie
    > > maker the music and the video of me singing is in sync perfectly, but when
    > > bounce(save) the movie to disk or my desktop, by the middle of the song it
    > > starts going out of sync. why.why .WHY! IT IS MAKING ME CRAZY. IS THE
    > > PROGRAM
    > > JUST NOT THAT ACURATE OR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? please help.

    You need to convert the video to dv-avi or wmv. The audio to wav/wmv/wma

    --

    > well i am using an mp3 file but as far as the video, i have a HP digital
    > camera that lets you take 30 sec. vid. clips so i take a lot of short
    > clips
    > and make a video, but i'm not sure if they are mpegs. i record with pro
    > tools
    > that allows me to bounce a mix to disk in multiple formats, what format
    > would
    > be best? thanks for your help.
    >
    > "Graham Hughes" wrote:
    >
    >> What are the file types you are using? Mpegs in video and MP3's for audio
    >> can cause this to happen.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Graham Hughes
    >> MVP Digital Media
    >> www.myvideoproblems.co.uk
    >> www.dvds2treasure.com
    >> www.simplydv.com
    >>

    >> "kyle ferrier" <kyle ferrier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > ok, i'm making a cheesey rock video with my songs. when i'm in windows
    >> > movie
    >> > maker the music and the video of me singing is in sync perfectly, but
    >> > when
    >> > bounce(save) the movie to disk or my desktop, by the middle of the song
    >> > it
    >> > starts going out of sync. why.why .WHY! IT IS MAKING ME CRAZY. IS THE
    >> > PROGRAM
    >> > JUST NOT THAT ACURATE OR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? please help.

Video Audio Microsoft Windows XP