Where is the audio?

I'm new to Movie Maker and tried capturing some video from my MiniDV through
a USB connection. Movie Maker did capture the video but no audio. I tried
several different 'input source' options but nothing worked. Any idea why I
can't capture the audio portion of my recording?

Thanks

You really need to use firewire, it's what MM and your cam are designed to
use.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media