windows media player

When ever I try to view music vids or film clips they 95% of time are good
quality pics in the small window, but if I enlarge to "FULL SCREEN" the
resolution or pixles things is wrong. causing the footage to be either
blurred or hung. new to all this so any help is much appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player

    If the file yu are playing is 320x240 it will look best when played at this
    size, the same for a 640x480 file. If you make either of them larger they
    will pixelate I'm afraid and the larger it gets the worse it will be.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "tammymiddx" <tammymiddx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When ever I try to view music vids or film clips they 95% of time are good
    > quality pics in the small window, but if I enlarge to "FULL SCREEN" the
    > resolution or pixles things is wrong. causing the footage to be either
    > blurred or hung. new to all this so any help is much appreciated.

Video Microsoft Media Player Windows XP