windows media player

When ever I try to view music vids or film clips they 95% of time are good
quality pics in the small window, but if I enlarge to "FULL SCREEN" the
resolution or pixles things is wrong. causing the footage to be either
blurred or hung. new to all this so any help is much appreciated.

If the file yu are playing is 320x240 it will look best when played at this
size, the same for a 640x480 file. If you make either of them larger they
will pixelate I'm afraid and the larger it gets the worse it will be.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media