Computer cannot be pinged

I have a wireless network. XP home machine with and EMac. I'm trying to
share a printer on the mac. However the Mac cannot ping the PC. The PC can
in fact ping the mac. the mac is on the wireless leg and the PC is on the
wired leg, all behind a linksys router. What's up?? Thanks

Bob

This is usually caused by a firewall on the PC that cannot be pinged.

Carey

"Bob Guzman" <bguzman007@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I have a wireless network. XP home machine with and EMac. I'm trying to
> share a printer on the mac. However the Mac cannot ping the PC. The PC
> can
> in fact ping the mac. the mac is on the wireless leg and the PC is on the
> wired leg, all behind a linksys router. What's up?? Thanks
>
> Bob

Thank you