Old computer and monitor will not come on

Monitor will not come on. Had a dual video card before but was broken
so installed a regular video card now but cannot get the monitor to
come on. Not sure what else to do, I actually got a second video card
because i thought the first was defective.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Video-computer-monitor-ftopict554796.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762150

press F8 or whichever key you need on booting to initiate the safe mode
start up screen. From their choose enable vga mode and carry on.

Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media