need more capabilities - sound fades and sound mixes

I am trying / learning image fades / transitions and pan and zoom, in a
several programs, including Edit Studio4 and Ulead VideoStudio 8 - they both
have good features.

These programs are in my price range at the moment, and run ok under XP on
my system. I have seen a lot or references to Vega, but that is way out of
my range at the moment.

I am looking for recommendations for programs with more control over sound
fades, eg options to fade to soft not just to zero, controllign audio mixing
and editing, or can this be done in Edit Studio or VideoStudio.

I saw a reference to a program from Magix
http://site.magix.net/index.php?411 but there doesn't seem to be any try out
software. I am looking for editors, I have access to burning software.

phil

Just figured out how to control sound fade better in both programs.

I would still appreciate any comments on editing programs.

Phil

"phillean" <phillean@removenospam.netspeed.com.au> wrote in message
> I am trying / learning image fades / transitions and pan and zoom, in a
> several programs, including Edit Studio4 and Ulead VideoStudio 8 - they
both
> have good features.
>
> These programs are in my price range at the moment, and run ok under XP on
> my system. I have seen a lot or references to Vega, but that is way out of
> my range at the moment.
>
> I am looking for recommendations for programs with more control over sound
> fades, eg options to fade to soft not just to zero, controllign audio
mixing
> and editing, or can this be done in Edit Studio or VideoStudio.
>
> I saw a reference to a program from Magix
> http://site.magix.net/index.php?411 but there doesn't seem to be any try
out
> software. I am looking for editors, I have access to burning software.
>
> phil

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

> > I am trying / learning image fades / transitions and pan and zoom, in a
> > several programs, including Edit Studio4 and Ulead VideoStudio 8 - they
> both
> > have good features.

who dont you upgrade to ulead's media studio pro? - that'll give you more
options with sound... for not much money

Pete

Thanks for the suggestion

I have now downloaded the trial version of Ulead's Media Studio Pro and
will try it.

Phil