DVD Formats and Movie Maker Projects

My dad is no longer using his Sony Vegas DVD creation software, so I thought
I'd give it a try. I'm struggling a bit with the learning curve and the
manual is not step by step and it does not come with a good tutorial. There
is an add on package called DVD Architect which is even more difficult to
learn.

Anyway, does anyone know if I can create a slide show movie in Movie Maker
and burn it to DVD with Sony's DVD Architect?

Thanks!

I don't know how to do it in architect, but you'd save the finished movie
from Movie Maker as a dv-avi file and import this.
How to save as a dv-avi in MM.
http://www.myvideoproblems.com/Tutorials/MovieMaker/HowToSaveDV-AVI.htm

--
Graham Hughes